NOTICE OF 78TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETINGActions
NOTICE OF 78TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
April 5, 2023
Four Rivers Co-operatives 78th Annual General Meeting - Monday, April 24, 2023 at 6:00pm.
The 2023 Four Rivers Co-op Annual General Meeting was held in a hybrid format — virtually and in-person at the Nechako Senior Friendship Centre in Vanderhoof on 219 Victoria Street East on Monday, April 24, 2023 at 6:00pm.
Thank you to all that attended the 2023 AGM.
2023 Annual General Meeting highlights:
- Our Board of Directors that were up for election ran unopposed and were elected by acclamation
- 2 New Special Resolutions were passed:
- Update to Rule 78 — Redefining the Districts in the Four Rivers Co-op Trading Area
- Update to Rule 108 — Board of Directors Annual Remuneration
- The 1st Annual Let's Connect Report that showcases our sustainability and social responsibility was released
- $4,481.07 was collected and donated to 2022 Bags for Kids Nutrition
- $897.35 in proceeds have been collected at the Nechako View Seniors Home Book Bin
To view our 2023 AGM Reports including our NEW 2022 Let's Connect Report please click the links below:
- 2023 AGM Agenda
- 2022 Financial Report
- 2022 Let's Connect Report
- President’s Report
- Member Relations Report
- General Manager’s Report
- Rules Changes for: