Four Rivers Co-op is hiring a FULL-TIME YARD ATTENDANT for our BCR Cardlock in Prince George, BC.
Do you enjoy working outdoors, completing seasonal maintenance and clean up? Do you excel with problem solving and completing minor repairs on equipment? This may be the position for you!
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Assistant Petroleum Manager you will be responsible for:
• Maintaining Four Rivers Co-op’s high standards for customer service
• Inspecting, monitoring, and performing general maintenance of the cardlock
• Identifies and reports any potential maintenance issues promptly and ensures issues are corrected immediately whenever practical
• Performing daily cleaning and general upkeep of the facility including keeping yard and storage areas organized and clean
• Performing duties of petroleum clerk when required including operating POS system
• Operating of forklift when necessary
• Follow all legislated and company safety regulations, policies, and procedures
Who you are:
• Be a team member with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Mechanically inclined with the ability to do small mechanical jobs i.e. changing fuel nozzles
• Have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle (will be reimbursed mileage for work duties)
• Appropriate computer skills and technical knowledge
• Some heavy lifting maybe required
• Be available to attend the site on short notice to complete emergency repairs
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Apply online or contact us at email@example.com or call 250-567-4414 for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.