Four Rivers Co-op is hiring for both Permanent Part-Time and Casual / Student Gas Bar Attendants at our Convenience Store in Vanderhoof BC.
Are you looking for a fun, flexible and fast paced environment with something for everyone whether it is that first job or something that fits your current employment needs? Four Rivers Co-op offers that work environment and much more! Training, support and advancement opportunities are commonplace. We recognize our team and strive to support personal growth in an inclusive working environment. You will have exposure to: leadership opportunities, guest service, sales techniques, merchandising, inventory management, communication skills, time management and much, much more.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Vanderhoof Gas Bar Manager you will be responsible for:
• Maintaining Four Rivers Co-op’s high standards for customer service
• Working co-operatively with team members
• Fueling customer’s vehicles, including checking oil and washing windshields
• Working outside in all weather conditions
• Filling propane tanks and bottles
• Must follow policy and regulation regarding food safe and selling of age restricted goods
• Point of Sale operation
• Keeping sales floor organized and clean
• General housekeeping duties
Who you are:
• Experience in retail in a similar position would be an asset
• Be a team member with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple demands
• A commitment to quality and an eye for detail
• Adaptable, organized, efficient and committed
• Appropriate computer skills and technical knowledge
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs as required
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives
• Must be available to work weekdays and weekends
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Apply online, contact us at 250-567-4414 or email email@example.com for more information.
The convenience store is open 7 days per week. The successful candidate must be available to work a variety of shifts including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays on a rotational basis.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.