Gas Bar AttendantActions
Four Rivers Co-op is hiring CASUAL GAS BAR ATTENDANTS at our Convenience Store in Vanderhoof, BC.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.fourriversco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Assistant Gas Bar Manager you will be responsible for:
• Maintaining Four Rivers Co-op’s high standards for customer service
• Working co-operatively with team members
• Fueling customer’s vehicles, including checking oil and washing windshields
• Working outside in all weather conditions
• Filling propane tanks and bottles
• Must follow policy and regulation regarding food safe and selling of age restricted goods
• Point of Sale operation
• Keeping sales floor organized and clean
• General housekeeping duties
Who you are:
• Experience in retail in a similar position would be an asset
• Be a team member with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple demands
• A commitment to quality and an eye for detail
• Adaptable, organized, efficient and committed
• Appropriate computer skills and technical knowledge
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs as required
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives
• Must be available to work weekdays and weekends
Working at Four Rivers Co-operative has its PERKS! We offer training opportunities, generous vacation pay, paid sick-leave, employee rebates, EFAP and so much more. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we are working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
If you are looking for a challenging, engaging and rewarding career opportunity, please submit your resume outlining your relevant experience and qualifications to email@example.com
The convenience store is open 7 days per week. The successful candidate will be expected to work a variety of shifts including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays on a rotational basis.
We thank all applicants for their interest, those candidates
selected for an interview will be contacted.