Four Rivers Co-op is hiring a FULL-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at our Administration Office in Vanderhoof, BC for a one-year term.
This position will be 32 hours per week, Monday to Saturday, variable. This schedule may be changed in the future depending on the needs of the organization.
Four Rivers Co-op is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team. You will be assisting customers and supporting our other departments. This position requires someone who is personable, detail-oriented and who thrives in a fast-paced environment. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Office Supervisor, you will
• Demonstrate Four Rivers Co-operative’s values of Service, Integrity, Excellence and Responsibility in everything we do.
• Work co-operatively with team members who deliver legendary service to make all guests of our Co-op feel “at home here.”
• Reception duties including helping customers, using point of sale system, and answering phones
• Provide fast, accurate and friendly customer service, listen to, and elevate customer complaints as appropriate and provide answers to inquiries
• Write up, key and balance sales for multiple departments
• Sort, file and assist in mailing out accounts receivable
• Use a variety of computer programs such as word, excel, outlook and internal systems
Who you are:
• Experience in an office setting would be considered an asset
• Proficiency and speed in the use of calculators plus a good aptitude for figures
• High level of attention to detail and a preference for working in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment requiring multi-tasking on a daily basis
• Be a team member with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work as a team member to manage the total office workload, develop and streamline procedures and take such training as is appropriate and available
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Apply online, contact us at 250-567-4414 or email email@example.com for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.