Four Rivers Co-op is hiring a permanent FULL-TIME AGRO CLERK at our Home Centre in Vanderhoof, BC.
Is helping your customer make the knowledgeable choice in feed for their animals important to you? Do you want to share that information? Do you maintain a high standard of safe working practices at all times, for yourself and your customers? If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Reporting to the Agro Manager, you will be responsible for
• Assisting and helping co-ordinate the sale of Agro products ensuring that it is done in an efficient, safe and cost-effective manner while providing a consistently high level of customer service.
• Following all Health and Safety protocol
• Unloading freight, stocking and facing shelves, pricing and interior housekeeping and maintenance as well as opening and closing procedures,
• Working closely with and assist the Agro Manager and Agro team
• Working co-operatively with team members and team leaders throughout the whole store
If you are interested in crops and animals as well as passionate about customer service and you have the following
• Experience in a retail sales environment in the areas of customer service, Agro products, point of sale operation and merchandising is considered an asset
• Knowledge in equine is considered an asset
• Must be willing to take commercial pesticide exam and other related training
• Must be able to lift 50lbs as required
• Adaptable, organized, efficient and committed
• Be a team member with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple demands
• A commitment to quality and an eye for detail
• You are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives
• Positive attitude and proven ability to work with the team in a culture of sales and service
We offer medical, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability benefits. Sick and personal leave, vacation, employee rebates, EFAP, and a matching pension plan. We encourage out Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop, and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Apply online or contact us at 250-567-4414 or email email@example.com for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.