Four Rivers Co-op is hiring a Part-Time Yard Attendant at our Hardware/Agro store in Quesnel, BC.
The successful candidate will be required to work Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday of each week.
This position will also cover days off and vacation for other yard members. Covering vacation is typically a 40-hour work week.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.fourriversco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Yard Supervisor you will be responsible for:
• Maintaining Four Rivers Co-op’s high standards for customer service
• Working co-operatively with team members
• Providing proper storage of yard and warehouse merchandise
• Unloading supplier trucks
• Loading customer vehicles
• Keeping warehouse, yard and storage areas organized and clean
Who you are:
• Experience operating a forklift is considered an asset
• Knowledge of livestock is considered beneficial
• Possess a valid driver’s license
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is necessary
• Strong customer service skills
• Adaptable, organized, efficient and committed
• Be a team member with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• A commitment to quality and an eye for detail
• Able to lift up to 55 lbs as required
• Mechanically inclined
• Experience in retail in a similar position
• You are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Apply online or contact us at 250-567-4414 or email email@example.com for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.