Four Rivers Co-op is hiring a full-time Home Centre Clerk at our Home Centre in Vanderhoof, BC. The successful candidate must be able to work weekends and statutory holidays on a rotational basis.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.fourriversco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Hardware Supervisor you will be responsible for:
• Demonstrate Four Rivers Co-operative’s values of Service, Integrity, Excellence and Responsibility in everything we do
• Work co-operatively with team members who deliver legendary service to make all guests of our Co-op feel “at home here”
• Promote our Co-op brand values: Locally Invested, Community-Minded, and Lifetime Membership Benefits
• Stock shelves and merchandise products as required
• Serve customers on the till in a timely manner while accepting multiple methods of payment
• Keep the sales floor organized and clean
Who you are:
• Adaptable, organized, efficient and committed
• Be a team member with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple demands
• Proven knowledge of hardware products
• A commitment to quality and an eye for detail
• Good computer skills and demonstrated experience with Point of Sale system
• Some heavy lifting may be required
• Demonstrated experience in customer service
• A commitment to a safe work environment
• You are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Apply online, contact us at 250-567-4414 or email email@example.com for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.