Four Rivers Co-op is hiring a full-time Yard Attendant for our Bulk Site located in Vanderhoof, BC.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.fourriversco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Branch Supervisor you will be responsible for:
• Maintaining Four Rivers Co-op’s high standards for customer service
• Keeping the cardlock clean throughout the day
• Able to work unsupervised on site
• Able to do small mechanical jobs i.e. changing fuel nozzles
• Keeping yard and storage areas organized and clean
• Disposing of used oil
• Winter snow removal/ Summer grass cutting
Who you are:
• Be a team member with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Mechanically inclined
• Appropriate computer skills and technical knowledge
• Some heavy lifting required
• Forklift experience is considered an asset
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Apply online or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-567-4414 for more information. in the recruitment process will be contacted.