Four Rivers Co-op is hiring a temporary part-time Carwash Attendant at our Westgate C-Store in Prince George, BC.
This position will end on April 30, 2021 with a possibility of extension.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.fourriverco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Westgate Assistant Managers, you will
• Demonstrate Four Rivers Co-operative’s values of Service, Integrity, Excellence and Responsibility in everything we do
• Work co-operatively with team members who deliver legendary service to make all guests of our Co-op feel “at home here”
• Promote our Co-op brand values: Locally Invested, Community-Minded, and Lifetime Membership Benefits
• The Carwash Attendant duties will include daily cleaning and maintenance of wash bay, assistance with small repairs and monthly inspections
• Snow removal from sidewalks and entrance areas of carwash
• Snow removal from carwash lane, along back of building
• Traction control in areas as required
• Other seasonal maintenance tasks as required
• Maintain a clean and safe job site, while ensuring current landscape and property is not damaged in the efforts of removing snow
• Store in safe manner and maintain all tools used during tasks
• Ensure company policies including the Health and Safety program are adhered to at all times
Who you are:
• Self-motivated with the ability to work outside in all weather conditions
• Adaptable, organized, efficient and committed
• Be a team member with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple demands
• Experience in a similar position
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Apply online, or contact us at 250-567-4414 or email email@example.com for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.