Four Rivers Co-op is hiring a PERMANENT PART-TIME PRODUCE CLERK at our Grocery Store in Vanderhoof, BC. The food store is open 7 days a week and this position is primarily early mornings with some daytime and evening/weekend shifts on a rotational basis.
Are you passionate about feeding the community fresh, healthy food (with a yummy treat or two thrown in)? Do you enjoy working early mornings and having the balance of your day to yourself? Do you enjoy working a team environment where you see the “fruits” of your labour at the end of every shift? Then you may be the person we are looking for to join our team.
Reporting to the Produce Manager you will be responsible for the following:
• Demonstrating Four Rivers Co-operative’s values of Service, Integrity, Excellence and Responsibility
• Working co-operatively with team members.
• Handling and preparing produce products in accordance with company quality standards and food safety protocols
• Stocking and facing shelves, merchandising and building in store displays
• Keeping sales floor organized and clean
• General housekeeping duties
We are looking for an individual that is adaptable, organized and efficient. Someone that is results oriented, with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills. If you have that can-do attitude and are
• Experienced in retail in a similar position, that is considered an asset
• Adaptable, organized, efficient and committed
• A team player
• Honest and trustworthy, and strives to be the best in what you do.
• Driven to collaborate to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives
• Able to do some heavy lifting as required
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Apply online, contact us at 250-567-4414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.