Four Rivers Co-operative is hiring a temporary full-time Class 3 Driver for our Bulk Petroleum Site in Vanderhoof, BC. This position will end on December 31, 2020 with the possibility of an extension.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.fourriversco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Dispatcher you will be responsible for:
• Establishing and maintaining good relations with our customers by providing excellent customer service
• Safely and efficiently deliver fuel and lubricants to our customers in a timely manner
• Ensuring your log book and required paperwork is accurate and up-to-date at all times
• Keeping truck and warehouse areas organized
• Working co-operatively with team members
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
• 3 – 5 years of demonstrated successful experience driving vehicles in all seasons requiring BC Class 3 or higher license
• Adaptable, organized, efficient and committed
• Be a team member with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple demands
• Appropriate computer skills and technical knowledge
• Able to lift up to 55 lbs as required
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Apply online, contact us at 250-567-4414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.