Four Rivers Co-op is currently recruiting for a part-time Petroleum Clerk for our Prince George BCR Site.
This position is 20 hours per week. Shifts are 1pm-5pm.
We have been proudly serving our member-owners since 1944 and is retail with a difference. Being member owned we focus on giving back our profits to our members through yearly patronage allocations, by supporting many community events, groups and initiatives and by having competitive wages and our employee bonus incentive program.
• Maintaining Four Rivers Co-op’s high standards for customer service
• Working co-operatively with team members
• Sales and invoicing
• Process and record payments
• Sales summaries
• Issue fuel cards
• Keep shelves stocked with product
• General housekeeping duties
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Friendly, outgoing personality
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple demands
• Adaptable, organized, efficient and committed
• Appropriate computer skills and technical knowledge
• Able to work independently
• Able to lift 55 lbs as required
• Experience in a similar position would be an asset
Our Prince George bulk fuel and cardlock site is currently opened 6 days per week. The successful candidate must be able to work Saturdays.
Experience the Co-op difference and apply today. Please forward your resume to:
Four Rivers Co-operative
188 E. Stewart Street
Vanderhoof BC V0J 3A0
Phone: (250) 567-4414
Fax: (250) 567-4355
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.