Four Rivers Co-operative is hiring a PERMANENT FULL-TIME CLASS 3 DRIVER for our Home Centre in Vanderhoof, BC.
Here at Four Rivers Co-op, our goal is to make every customer feel “at home here”. We work to accomplish that, one delivery at a time. Our Home Centre Delivery Driver goes the final mile for our member-owners and customers by providing exemplary customer service and we are looking for the right Class 3 Driver to help us achieve that goal.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Building Materials Manager you will be responsible for:
• Work co-operatively with team members to deliver exemplary service to make all guests of our Co-op feel “at home here.”
• Promote our Co-op brand values: Locally Invested, Community-Minded, and Lifetime Membership Benefits
• Establish and maintain good relations with our customers by providing excellent customer service
• Assist with loading and unloading customer building material orders and ensure no damages occur during transportation by securing product appropriately
• Diligently meet the needs / wants of customers regarding the delivery of product through polite, professional and courteous customer interactions
• Follow all safety legislation, processes and protocols for all machinery including forklifts
• Ensure your logbook and required paperwork are accurate and up to date at all times
• Keep the delivery truck up to the Co-op standard regarding image and cleanliness
• Conduct inspections and report any safety or maintenance issues to the supervisor immediately
Who you are:
• Experience driving vehicles in all seasons requiring a BC Class 3 License
• Able to lift up to 55 lbs as required
• Self-motivated, self-managing and takes initiative to do the job in a manner that demonstrates Four Rivers Co-operative’s values of Service, Integrity, Excellence and Responsibility
• Positive attitude and proven ability to work with a team in a culture of sales and service
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Apply online, contact us at 250-567-4414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.