Four Rivers Co-op is hiring a CASUAL STUDENT BAKERY/DELI CLERK at our Grocery Store in Vanderhoof, BC.
The position will consist mainly of evening shifts during the week, weekends, and statutory holidays.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.fourriversco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Bakery/Deli Manager you will be responsible for:
• Maintaining Four Rivers Co-op’s high standards for customer service
• Working co-operatively with team members
• Preparing, sandwiches, subs, salads, pizzas and more
• Preparing our assorted hot food programs
• Assembling deli meat and cheese trays as required
• Merchandising deli counters and fixtures
• Proper rotation of deli products
• Using the hot fryer to cook fried chicken
• Packaging and labelling of bakery goods
• Proper rotation of bakery products
• Keeping sales floor organized and clean
• General housekeeping duties
Who you are:
• Adaptable, organized, efficient and committed
• Be a team member with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple demands
• A commitment to quality and an eye for detail
• Foodsafe certified is considered an asset
• Appropriate computer skills and technical knowledge
• Able to lift up to 50lbs as required
• Experience in retail in a similar position
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
The Food Store is open 7 days per week. The successful candidate must be available to work weekends and statutory holidays on a rotational basis.
Apply online, contact us at 250-567-4414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected
to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.