Four Rivers Co-op is hiring a FULL-TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE CLERK at our Home Centre in Vanderhoof, BC.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.fourriversco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Assistant Building Materials Manager you will be responsible for:
• Promote our Co-op values: Service, Integrity, Excellence and Responsibility
• Consistently deliver excellent service to make all guests of our Co-op feel “at home here.”
• Engage and build professional relationships with customers and contractors
• Work co-operatively with team members
• Assisting customers/contractors with all their building supply needs
• Minor cost estimating for building projects as required
• Process orders and payments through the POS and internal systems
Who you are:
• Knowledge of building materials, hardware and agro
• Positive attitude and proven ability to work with the team in a culture of sales and service
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple demands
• Knowledge of construction would be considered an asset
• Adaptable, organized, efficient and committed
• Be a team member with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• A commitment to quality and an eye for detail
• Appropriate computer skills and technical knowledge
• Ability to lift up to 55 lbs as required
• Experience in retail in a similar position
• You are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Apply online or contact us at 250-567-4414 or email email@example.com for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.