FOUR RIVERS CO-OP IS LOOKING TO HIRE A PERMANENT FULL-TIME CLASS 1 DRIVER FOR OUR BULK PETROLEUM SITE IN HOUSTON, B.C.
Our petroleum drivers generally work Monday to Friday and average between 45-70 hours a week and earn a base salary between $58,000 and $84,000 per year not including overtime, depending upon experience.
Reporting to the Dispatcher you will be responsible to:
• Establish and maintain good relations with our customers by providing excellent customer service
• Safely and efficiently load and unload fuel and lubricants to our customers in a timely manner
• Ensure your logbook and required paperwork are accurate and up to date at all times
• Ability, and willingness, to do minor repairs, if required, when necessary
• Keep the fuel truck up to the Co-op standard regarding image and cleanliness
• Conduct inspections and report any safety or maintenance issues to the supervisor immediately
• Communicate with dispatch on any problems, or issues, that may arise
We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working individual with a background in professional truck driving and a desire to work for a fast-paced company. In addition to exceptional customer service skills and a can-do attitude you will possess:
• Class 1 Drivers License
• 3 – 5 years of demonstrated successful experience driving vehicles in all seasons
• WHMIS and TDG certificates are considered an asset
• Experience driving on resource roads is considered an asset
• Experience with two-way radio is considered an asset
• Demonstrated ability to handle driving in all weather conditions
• Able to lift up to 55 lbs as required
• Positive attitude and a proven ability to work with a team in a culture of sales and service
We offer medical, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability benefits. Sick and personal leave, vacation, employee rebates, EFAP, and a match pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Apply online, contact us at 250-567-4414 or email email@example.com for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.