Four Rivers Co-op is currently recruiting for a Delivery Driver/Yard Attendant for our Home Centre located in Vanderhoof.
We have been proudly serving our member-owners since 1944 and is retail with a difference. Being member owned we focus on giving back our profits to our members through yearly patronage allocations, by supporting many community events, groups and initiatives and by having competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including our employee bonus incentive program.
• Maintaining Four Rivers Co-op’s high standards for customer service
• Working co-operatively with team members
• Delivery of products to customers
• Providing proper storage of yard and warehouse merchandise
• Unloading supplier trucks
• Loading customer vehicles and delivery trucks
• Keeping warehouse, yard storage, and trucks clean and organized
• Must have a valid Class 3 drivers licence with air endorsement and a clean drivers abstract
• Adaptable, organized, efficient and committed
• Be a team member with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple demands
• A commitment to quality and an eye for detail
• Forklift experience would be an asset
• Appropriate computer skills and technical knowledge
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs as required
• Experience in retail in a similar position
The Home Centre is open 7 days a week including most statutory holidays. The successful candidate must be able to work weekends and statutory holidays on a rotational basis.
Experience the Co-op difference and apply today. Please forward your resume to:
Four Rivers Co-operative
188 E. Stewart Street
Vanderhoof BC V0J 3A0
Phone: (250) 567-4414
Fax: (250) 567-4355
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.